- The Lord will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
- Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
- As water reflects the face,
so one’s life reflects the heart.
- For we live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7trustfaith
- Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
- Whoever pursues righteousness and love
finds life, prosperity and honor.
- What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?
- For, “Whoever would love life
and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
and their lips from deceitful speech.
They must turn from evil and do good;
they must seek peace and pursue it.”
1 Peter 3:10-11lovepeacelying
- My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
- Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
- Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.
- Show me your ways, Lord,
teach me your paths.
- There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens.
- Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
- Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
- Those who guard their lips preserve their lives,
but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.
- Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
- For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
- Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.
John 7:38faithWord of God
- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- The one who gets wisdom loves life;
the one who cherishes understanding will soon prosper.
- Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
- Whoever heeds discipline shows the way to life,
but whoever ignores correction leads others astray.
- Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.